OUR BUYING SERVICES
Life is busy, your time is precious, and you need Sales Agents who can work with your schedule. We offer a Team of highly trained, full time professional Real Estate Agents. Each will give you the attention you need, when you need it. Our unique team approach guarantees your satisfaction. You may buy a home once or twice in your lifetime, but we help people buy homes every day!
Buying a Home with Cindy Fox Miller & Associates
It would be our pleasure to assist you in the search for your perfect home. We provide a very easy, no pressure approach to the purchase and sale process while taking pride in the open communication that we share with our clients. Working as your Buyer's Agent we will always protect your best interests. The following is a general summary of the buyer services that you can expect from Cindy Fox Miller & Associates.
- The assessment of your needs and goals in your home purchase and how they apply to properties that are currently on the market.
- A consultation on the appropriateness of various neighborhoods and factors that may affect values and future re-sales.
- Although the services are free (your Buyer's Agent is compensated through the Listing Broker), we will give you a thorough estimate of the costs you can expect in buying a home (i.e. private transfer tax, special assessments, escrow fees, etc.).
- We will send you listings as they become available, including any unlisted properties that are made available to us through our extensive database of past clients and contacts.
- When touring selected homes, we will arrange for private showings so that you can tour the homes undisturbed.
- When we find a home that interests you, the home's value will be assessed based upon multiple criteria including but not limited to: location, upgrades, amenities and recent sales of comparable homes.
- When given the green light by you, we will prepare and explain your Offer and all related documents.
- We will prepare a presentation (with supporting documentation) in support of our price and terms and arrange for our team to personally present the Offer to the seller(s) and their agent.
- During Offer negotiations, our team will use our extensive experience and negotiating expertise to ensure that your home is acquired at the best attainable price and terms.
- Once the Offer is accepted, our team will attend all requested inspections and negotiate any Requests For Repair on your behalf.
- Explain any and all reports, documents and disclosures as required.
- Provide you with necessary contact telephone numbers for community services, events and utilities.
- Monitor and inform you of the progress of our transaction, including the satisfaction of all contingencies and conditions until we successfully close escrow.
- Follow-up after close of escrow to ensure your complete satisfaction